Nothing is more rewarding than Prayers, right?
We know prayer IS rewarding. Unfortunately, the world has us at Hello. =(
Often, all of us need that little nudge to pray. So, let’s get started by nudging us to prayers. Let’s commit ourselves to a month of prayerful life!
Kids: Sounds boring already!
Let’s persevere. Let us spend this month together in helping our kids know that God is their friend. Use the Prayerful Journal to help them understand the importance of prayers. Encourage them to talk to Him and let Him speak to them. Joy is when the little ones persevere with prayers and hear! Even if you don’t get a prize from us, trust that our kids will be rewarded for spending the time with God!
- You need to download the Prayerful Journal to participate in this Challenge.
- Complete the “My Pledge” page and one of the posters (choose one only). Take photo of your kids’ completed work and submit your entries via the contest app below.
- Fill up as many pages of the journal as you like and submit them!
- And that’s all! By the end of the challenge period, we will choose 3 winners based on completion and quality of completed journal pages. Winner will be notify via the email registered.
Note: Your child need not complete the Habit Tracker on the Pledge page for the purpose of submission. However, please encourage your child to pray and track their own praying habits!
- 1st – $50 Amazon eGift Card,
- 2nd – $30 Amazon eGift Card,
- 3rd – $20 Amazon eGift Card
- A Digital Award Certificate which you can print out to encourage your child for his/her good work!
- Feature spot on our social media and website. P/S: Other recommendable entries will also be given features as an encouragement to our children’s good effort!
Please help us make this a fair competition for our kids. The pledge and coloring tasks must be completed only by kids below 13 years old.
Follow the 5 action steps below to submit