The world makes it easy for us to fill our time with all kinds of things that drown out the voice of God and push Him into the background of our lives. These distractions come in different forms – from media and entertainment to food and hobbies. Even our family and church activities can sometimes distract us or pull us away from the Lord!
It’s time to shut out the noises
Shut out the non-essential activities and get yourself organized with these daily trackers. Track your activities for a week or 2 and review what are the biggest distracters in your life. Follow the 20-80 rules to optimize your time. Understand that everything else in life eventually passes away but God will still be there. How many percent of your time is spent with God?
How to Use the Time Trackers?
- Choose how detailed you want to monitor your activities and choose a template (Hourly, morning/afternoon/evening) to print.
- Record your hourly activities and note their importance
- Repeat the recording for 1 week.
- Review your activities and see how much times are being spent in non-essential and time wasters
- Use your 20-80 rule sheet to review your activities and decide what activities you need to cut down and which essential activities make up your vital 20%.
- In the 2nd week, repeat with conscious effort to spend more time doing the vital 20%.
- Use the Bonus Habit Tracker to help you develop a good habit for 21 days running!
Be honest with yourself and be disciplined, as God desires us to be!
Promised access to future updates & unlimited print for home use
We are constantly updating and adding new activities to our materials. As a supporter of our materials, you will have access to all updates to this journal and you are allowed to print unlimited copies of this material for your home use.
Your feedback will help our community of parents and guardians!
If you like this free resource, please leave us a positive feedback! Even if you do not like it, please leave us a feedback so that we can improve our design of family oriented resources for fun family discipleship.